Caring for Your Brushes
Our high-quality brushes are made of 100% natural and cruelty-free bristles for a beautiful, feathered application that creates a flawless yet natural look.
Your makeup brushes will collect the natural oils from your skin, so it's important to clean them every 2 to 3 weeks (or more, depending on your usage and if you're prone to oily skin). Here's how we recommend you clean them:
- Add a small amount of antibacterial soap or shampoo to the palm of your hand.
- Swirl the brush in the palm of your hand under running water. Repeat until makeup stops coming out of the brush.
- Rinse with warm water and gently squeeze out the excess water. Lay on paper towels to drain.
- While the brush is damp, fluff the bristles and stand the brush up to dry with the bristles facing up (set the blush brush or concealer brush in a cup to keep upright).
- When dry, fluff the bristles again and use as normal.
Types of Brushes:
Kabuki Brush: This brush is used for applying foundation and finishing powders. The bristles are tighter, allowing for a more dense application for full coverage.
Blush Brush: This brush is not only for blush but also for bronzer and can be used for highlighter. The bristles are less compact, allowing for a less dense application.
Concealer Brush: This brush is small enough to be used on the sensitive areas around the eyes and has just the right amount of soft-to-firm ratio to allow for proper coverage.
See the rest of our brush collection here.